Buffalo Ranch Tomato Tartlets
1/4 cup chèvre goat cheese at room temperature
1/4 cup cream cheese at room temperature
4 tablespoons Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo wing sauce
1/2 cup fire roasted diced tomatoes, chopped
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons chives, chopped
30 mini phyllo shells
2 tablespoons grated parmesan
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses, sauce, salt and pepper; mix well with a rubber spatula.
3. Fold in the chopped chives.
4. Fill each phyllo shell, smoothing the surface with a butter knife.
5. Sprinkle each tartlet with parmesan.
6. Place tartlets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.