1 lb. chicken tenderloins
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Moore's Zesty Garden Herb marinade, divided
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup sheep's milk feta in brine, crumbled
24 mini phyllo shells
3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
1. Marinate the chicken tenderloins in a 1/2 cup of Zesty Garden Herb marinade for at least 30 minutes (2 hours is recommended).
2. Make the Zesty Vinaigrette by whisking together 1 tablespoon Zesty Garden Herb marinade with the extra virgin olive oil. Season with black pepper and set aside.
3. Grill the marinated tenderloins until an internal temperature of 160 degrees. Allow the chicken to rest 5 minutes before chopping.
4. Combine chopped chicken, sun dried tomatoes, feta and Zesty Vinaigrette in a mixing bowl and stir.
5. Divide evenly among phyllo cups, garnish with chopped green onion and serve immediately.